- College of Charleston Magazines
- Hutson Lee Papers, 1858-1865
- Grimke Family Papers, 1678-1977
- Avery Normal Institute
- Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project Photograph Survey
- Rice Harvest at Mulberry Plantation (Berkeley County, SC)
- Mazyckborough-Wraggborough Photograph Survey
- Charleston Museum Collection of Revolutionary War Letters
- Middleton Place Foundation Collection
- The Black Whale, by Gabriel E. Manigault
NEWS & EVENTS
- LDHI Selected for Best Historical materials by the Reference and User Services Association (RUSA)!!
- DPLAfest 2015 - April 17-18 - Indianapolis
- LCDL 3rd Annual Partner Meeting - Thursday, February 19th 2015
- LCDL and LDHI at ALA 2015
- LCDL and the DPLA!
- Lowcountry Digital Library at ALA 2013!
- NEWTON EXPENSE BOOK 1842-1864
- Newton Plantation Expense Book 1843 - 1867 and Slave List 1828