The Muriel and Marcus Zbar Collection was donated by Dr. Marcus J. Zbar, a 1951 graduate of Vanderbilt University. The collection consists of artifacts originating in West and Central Africa and Papua New Guinea that Dr. Zbar privately purchased from various galleries across the United States.
- Erastus W. Everson Papers, 1861-1893
- Sullivan’s Island Oral History Collection
- Aquí Estamos (Here We Are) Digital Collection
- Historic Charleston Foundation Oral History Project
- Pinehurst Tea Plantation Visual Materials
- Art Work of Charleston: Published in Twelve Parts
- An Architectural Guide to Charleston, South Carolina
- Warren Hubert Moïse Letters, 1933-1939
- Agricultural Society of South Carolina Visual Materials
- George W. Williams Photograph Collection
News & Events
- Announcing the Completion of our NHPRC Grant!
- The "Eugene C. Hunt Papers, 1834 - 1994" Are Now Available for Research Use on the LCDL!
- The "Charleston Branch of the NAACP Papers" are Live on the LCDL!
- New! LDHI Publishes Online Exhibition about Civil Rights Leader Septima P. Clark
- Survey! Help Us Improve LCDL
- Accepting Applications for Temporary Staff Position at LCDL!
- Announcing a New Collection: "J. Arthur Brown Papers, 1937-1988"
- Additions to the “Cleveland L. Sellers, Jr. Papers, 1934-2003" Collection Now Available on the LCDL!