087. Samuel Wragg Ferguson to F.R. Barker (Godmother) -- September 3rd, 1852
- 087. Samuel Wragg Ferguson to F.R. Barker (Godmother) -- September 3rd, 1852
- Creator (Personal):
- Heyward and Ferguson families, 1806-1923
- Letter from Samuel Wragg Ferguson from West Point to his godmother. Ferguson writes about being "drilled half to death to show off before General Scott" and comments on some of his fellow cadets. 4p.
- Collection Title:
- Heyward and Ferguson Family Papers, 1806-1923
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- United States Military Academy--Students--19th century
Ferguson, Samuel Wragg, 1834-1917--Correspondence
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Mss 0092
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 700 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, Archival Master is a tiff.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Special Collections, College of Charleston Libraries, 66 George Street, Charleston SC 29424.
- Admin ID: