092. Samuel Wragg Ferguson to F.R. Barker (Godmother) -- March 12th, 1856
- 092. Samuel Wragg Ferguson to F.R. Barker (Godmother) -- March 12th, 1856
- Creator (Personal):
- Heyward and Ferguson families, 1806-1923
- Letter from Samuel Wragg Ferguson from West Point to his godmother. Ferguson inquires about friends and family and relates his daily struggles with his "poor old overcoat." 3p.
- Collection Title:
- Heyward and Ferguson Family Papers, 1806-1923
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- United States Military Academy--Students--19th century
Ferguson, Samuel Wragg, 1834-1917--Correspondence
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Mss 0092
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 700 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, Archival Master is a tiff.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Special Collections, College of Charleston Libraries, 66 George Street, Charleston SC 29424.
- Admin ID: