"Church in Saint James, Goose Creek"
- "Church in Saint James, Goose Creek"
- Creator (Personal):
- Fraser, Charles, 1782-1860
- Work on paper in watercolor and ink dated 1798. Red church with white details in center and trees in background. Handwritten note identifies building as St. James' Church in Goose Creek.
- Collection Title:
- Charles Fraser's Sketchbook, 1796-1805
- Contributing Institution:
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Carolina Art Association
Fraser, Charles, 1782-1860
Smith, Alice R. Huger (Alice Ravenel Huger), 1876-
- Topical Subject:
- Watercolor painting, Trees, Church buildings, Drawings, Sketchbooks, Landscape painting, and Architecture in art
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.) and Goose Creek (S.C.)
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned by the Lyrasis Digitization Project. 600 dpi. Archival masters are tiffs.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Gibbes Museum of Art, 135 Meeting St., Charleston, SC 29401
- Admin ID: