"Saint James Church, Goose Creek from the parsonage"
- "Saint James Church, Goose Creek from the parsonage"
- Creator (Personal):
- Fraser, Charles, 1782-1860
- Work on paper in watercolor. Red church in center background. Horse and buggy with two passengers and separate rider on horseback on road to church. Handwritten note identifies building as St. James' Church in Goose Creek.
- Collection Title:
- Charles Fraser's Sketchbook, 1796-1805
- Contributing Institution:
- Gibbes Museum of Art
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Carolina Art Association
Fraser, Charles, 1782-1860
Smith, Alice R. Huger (Alice Ravenel Huger), 1876-
- Topical Subject:
- Watercolor painting, Human beings in art, Church buildings, Drawings, Sketchbooks, Landscape painting, and Architecture in art
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.) and Goose Creek (S.C.)
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned by the Lyrasis Digitization Project. 600 dpi. Archival masters are tiffs.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Gibbes Museum of Art, 135 Meeting St., Charleston, SC 29401
- Admin ID: