"The Crisis in America's Cities"
- "The Crisis in America's Cities"
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference document entitled, "The Crisis in America's Cities: An Analysis of Social Disorder and a Plan of Action Against Poverty, Discrimination and Racism in Urban American," presented by Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Collection Title:
- Bernice Robinson Papers, 1920-1989
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
Jenkins, Esau, 1910-1972
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, African American women teachers, and Civil rights movements Southern States History 20th century
- Geographic Subject:
- Atlanta (Ga.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1018 Box 04 Folder 15
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: