You selected VISTA Program Review Board, Page 16 from the VISTA Program Review Board. Click the Image Below to View It.
VISTA Program Review Board
- VISTA Program Review Board
- Creator (Corporate):
- Volunteers in Service to America
- VISTA Program Review Board including information on project goals, map of area, Charleston County Area Description, Williamsburg County Area Description, Dorchester County Area Description, Sumter County Area Description, summary of job descriptions, and job descriptions.
- Collection Title:
- Bernice Robinson Papers, 1920-1989
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, African American women teachers, and Civil rights movements Southern States History 20th century
- Geographic Subject:
- South Carolina
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1018 Box 08 Folder 05
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright status undetermined.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)