You selected "A Decade of SCLC," Page 9 from the Equal Opportunity in Farm Programs. Click the Image Below to View It.
Equal Opportunity in Farm Programs
- Equal Opportunity in Farm Programs
- Creator (Corporate):
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
- The United States Commission on Civil Rights' published document entitled, "Equal Opportunity in Farm Programs," excerpts from An Appraisal of Services Rendered by Agencies of the United States Department of Agriculture.
- Collection Title:
- Bernice Robinson Papers, 1920-1989
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, African American women teachers, and Civil rights movements Southern States History 20th century
- Geographic Subject:
- Washington (D.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1018 Box 04 Folder 14
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)