You selected Preservation Progress, Vol. VI, No. 1, Page 3 from the Preservation Progress, Vol. VI, No. 1. Click the Image Below to View It.
Preservation Progress, Vol. VI, No. 1
- Preservation Progress, Vol. VI, No. 1
- Creator (Corporate):
- Preservation Society of Charleston
- This newsletter from the Preservation Society of Charleston provides an update on the Plantation House at the Navy Yard; the Lining House; the Primrose House; the Gadsden House; 42 Society Street; 48 Laurens Street; 179 Rutledge Avenue; 6 Chalmers Street, the Old Slave Mart; 72 Tradd Street; and 1 Pitt Street.
- Contributing Institution:
- Margaretta Childs Archives at Historic Charleston Foundation
- Media Type:
- Folder 05: ARP Planning Notes and Progress Reports
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Historic Charleston Foundation (Charleston, S.C.)
Preservation Society of Charleston
- Topical Subject:
- Neighborhoods--Conservation and restoration--South Carolina--Charleston and Historic buildings--Conservation and restoration--South Carolina--Charleston
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)--Buildings, structures, and etc.
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, DLSG Bookedge Scanner, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information and reuse requirements contact Archivist, Historic Charleston Foundation, P.O. Box 1120, Charleston, SC 29402.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)