Preservation Progress, Vol. II, No. 4
- Preservation Progress, Vol. II, No. 4
- This six-page typed and illustrated newsletter for the Preservation Society of Charleston discusses Historic Charleston Foundation plans to launch fundraising efforts for its Ansonborough Rehabilitation Project Revolving Fund. Reports donations, issues with upcoming rehabilitation efforts, issues with parking in the Ansonborough area, and community opinions on the project.
- Contributing Institution:
- Historic Charleston Foundation
- Media Type:
- Folder 04: Revolving Fund: Origins
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Historic Charleston Foundation (Charleston, S.C.)
Preservation Society of Charleston
- Topical Subject:
- Neighborhoods--Conservation and restoration--South Carolina--Charleston and Historic buildings--Conservation and restoration--South Carolina--Charleston
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)--Buildings, structures, and etc.
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, DLSG Bookedge Scanner, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information and reuse requirements contact Archivist, Historic Charleston Foundation, P.O. Box 1120, Charleston, SC 29402.
- Admin ID: