Memorandum from Bernard A. Veney to "Distribution D," National Clients Council, February 2, 1978
- Memorandum from Bernard A. Veney to "Distribution D," National Clients Council, February 2, 1978
- Creator (Personal):
- Veney, Bernard A.
- Memorandum from Bernard A. Veney, Executive Director of National Clients Council, to "Distribution D" regarding availability of legal services corporation funds.
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, and African American women teachers
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 12 Folder 19
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright © Bernard A. Veney.
- Access Statement:
- All rights reserved.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: