- "Trustee Spotlight"
- Two-page "Trustee Spotlight" on Penn Community Services board member, Septima P. Clark detailing her career as educator and civil rights activist.
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
Penn Community Services
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, and African American women teachers
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.), Columbia (S.C.), and Atlanta (Ga.)
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 01 Folder 01
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright © Avery Research Center for African American History and Culture.
- Access Statement:
- This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: