Memorandum from Bobby D. Doctor to Advisory Committee Members, Southern Region, United States Commission on Civil Rights, May 26, 1978
- Memorandum from Bobby D. Doctor to Advisory Committee Members, Southern Region, United States Commission on Civil Rights, May 26, 1978
- Photocopy of memorandum regarding Conference Summary for United States Commission on Civil Rights Advisory Committee, Southern Region.
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- United States Commission on Civil Rights
Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
Citizenship Education Program
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, African American women teachers, and Civil rights
- Geographic Subject:
- Washington (D.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 12 Folder 21
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: