Invitation to Mary McLeod Bethune Memorial, July 19, 1974
- Invitation to Mary McLeod Bethune Memorial, July 19, 1974
- Invitation to the dedication of the Mary McLeod Bethune Memorial at Lincoln Park in Washington D.C. Inludes and image of Bethune, a short biography, and information about the event.
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Bethune, Mary McLeod, 1875-1955
Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, and African American women teachers
- Geographic Subject:
- Washington (D.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 11 Folder 04
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: