"How Our Health System Fails Minorities," Fall 1977
- "How Our Health System Fails Minorities," Fall 1977
- Creator (Personal):
- Christmas, June Jackson
- Photocopy of Civil Rights Digest Vol., 10 No. 1 article entitled, "How Our Health System Fails Minorities."
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
Citizenship Education Program
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, African American women teachers, and Civil rights
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 14 Folder 02
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Fujitsu fi-7160, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: