Constitutions and By-Laws, September 1960
- Constitutions and By-Laws, September 1960
- Constitution and By-Laws for Branches of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People wherein articles discuss Name and Object, Membership, Officers, Committees, Election of Officers and Executive Committees, Meetings, Dues, Dees and Assessment, Quorum, Order of Business, Expulsion, Suspension or Removal of Officers and Members, Suspension and Revocation of Charters, By-Laws, Admentments, Authorized Committees, Youth and Junior Youth Councils, Woman's Auxiliary, and Indebtness Fiscal Business Year.
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
Citizenship Education Program
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, African American women teachers, and Civil rights
- Geographic Subject:
- New York (N.Y.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 12 Folder 14
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: