"Annual Report 1973," Black Women's Community Development Foundation
- "Annual Report 1973," Black Women's Community Development Foundation
- Creator (Corporate):
- Black Women's Community Development Foundation (U.S.)
- The Black Women's Community Development Foundation's 1973 Annual Report. Contents include Social Development: Criminal Justice, International Development, Educational and Personal Development, Communications, Fundraising Efforts, Operation Shoestring'Poverty But Progress, the BWCDF Board of Directors, and Staff information.
- Collection Title:
- Septima P. Clark Papers, ca. 1910-ca. 1990
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, 1898-1987
Citizenship Education Program
Reid, Inez Smith, 1937-
- Topical Subject:
- African Americans--History--20th century, African Americans--Civil rights, African Americans--Education, African American women teachers, Civil rights, and Women's Rights
- Geographic Subject:
- Washington (D.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- AMN 1000 Box 11 Folder 06
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact archivist at the Avery Research Center, 125 Bull Street, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: