Santee-Cooper: Letter from General Eugene Reybold (Office of the Chief of Engineers of the War Department) to Senator Burnet R. Maybank, March 14, 1944
- Santee-Cooper: Letter from General Eugene Reybold (Office of the Chief of Engineers of the War Department) to Senator Burnet R. Maybank, March 14, 1944
- Creator (Personal):
- Reybold, Eugene, 1884-1961
- A letter from the U.S. Army Chief of Engineers to Senator Maybank regarding the project to improve the navigability of the Cooper River by the United States Army Engineers. He states at the moment, the department does not have the necessary authority to start improvement.
- Collection Title:
- Senator Burnet R. Maybank Papers, 1914-1973
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Burnet R. Maybank Senatorial Papers - Santee-Cooper 1943-1944
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- South Carolina Public Service Authority
United States. War Department
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Topical Subject:
- Public works--South Carolina and Santee Cooper Hydroelectric and Navigation Project
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.) and Richland County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- MSS 0085 Box 158 Folder 11
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Statement:
- For more information contact Special Collections at Addlestone Library, College of Charleston, Charleston, SC, 29424.
- Admin ID: