College of Charleston Magazine, 1939-1940
- College of Charleston Magazine, 1939-1940
- The College of Charleston Magazine is a monthly publication released by the College of Charleston's Chrestomathic Society during the academic year. This volume is comprised of the bound together publications for the Winter of 1939 and Spring of 1940.
- Collection Title:
- College of Charleston Magazines
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- College of Charleston
College of Charleston. Crestomathic Society
- Topical Subject:
- College publications
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned by the Lyrasis Digitization Project. 300 dpi. Archival masters are tiffs.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact Special Collections at Addlestone Library, College of Charleston, Charleston, SC, 29424.
- Admin ID: