Tombs in the Valley of Jehosaphat
- Tombs in the Valley of Jehosaphat
- Creator (Personal):
- Brandard and Bartlett
- Black-and-white steel engraving of the Tomb of Absalom, Tomb of Benei Hezir, and Tomb of Zechariah in the Valley of Jehoshaphat (Kidron Valley) in Jerusalem. Engraving by Edward Paxman Brandard after William Henry Bartlett. From The Christian in Palestine : or, Scenes of sacred history, historical and descriptive by Henry Stebbing, published London: George Virtue.
- Collection Title:
- William A. Rosenthall Judaica Collection - Prints and Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Absalom (Biblical figure)
Zechariah, son of Jehoiada, the Priest, active 9th century B.C.
- Topical Subject:
- Jewish sepulchral monuments and Tombs--Jerusalem
- Geographic Subject:
- Shelving Locator:
- Print Portfolio 12,cofc-war-print12-013
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned with Epson Expression 10000 XL, 250 ppi, 24-bit color. Archival tiff image available.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact Special Collections at the College of Charleston Libraries, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: