The Third Book of Moses, called Leviticus
- The Third Book of Moses, called Leviticus
- Creator (Personal):
- Skelton and Stothard
- Black-and-white engraving depicting Moses and Aaron in front of the Tabernacle. Engraving by William Skelton after a drawing by Thomas Stothard. From the Macklin Bible, published London: Printed for Thomas Macklin by Thomas Bensley, 1800.
- Collection Title:
- William A. Rosenthall Judaica Collection - Prints and Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Moses (Biblical leader)
Aaron (Biblical priest)
- Topical Subject:
- Ten commandments, Jewish high priests, Vestments in the Bible, and Tabernacle
- Shelving Locator:
- Print Portfolio 21,cofc-war-print21-041
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned with Epson Expression 10000 XL, 600 ppi, 24-bit color. Archival tiff image available.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact Special Collections at the College of Charleston Libraries, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: