Der Judenkirchhof in Jerusalem
- Der Judenkirchhof in Jerusalem
- Creator (Personal):
- Geyer and Heawood
- Black-and-white steel engraving of the Tomb of Absalom, Tomb of Benei Hezir, and Tomb of Zechariah in the Valley of Jehoshaphat (Kidron Valley) in Jerusalem. Engraving by Thomas Heawood after a drawing by Alexius Geyer. Printed and published Leipzig: A. H. Payne.
- Collection Title:
- William A. Rosenthall Judaica Collection - Prints and Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Absalom (Biblical figure)
Zechariah, son of Jehoiada, the Priest, active 9th century B.C.
- Topical Subject:
- Jewish sepulchral monuments and Tombs--Jerusalem
- Geographic Subject:
- Shelving Locator:
- Print Portfolio 12,cofc-war-print12-015
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned with Epson Expression 10000 XL, 250 ppi, 24-bit color. Archival tiff image available.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact Special Collections at the College of Charleston Libraries, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: