Letter from William Pierce, Jr. to Nathanael Greene
- Letter from William Pierce, Jr. to Nathanael Greene
- Creator (Personal):
- Pierce, William, 1740-1789
- Letter from William Pierce, Jr. to Nathanael Greene regarding the transfer of the British fleet to Halifax, the lack of confidence the Tories have in Lord Cornwallis, and the general state of the British military holdings in the Americas.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Collection of Revolutionary War Letters
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Military service
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Correspondence
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Military leadership
Pierce, William, 1740-1789
- Topical Subject:
- War, armed forces, and society
- Geographic Subject:
- Williamsburg County (S.C.), United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783, and United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--American forces
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID: