Letter from John Habersham to Benjamin Lincoln
- Letter from John Habersham to Benjamin Lincoln
- Creator (Personal):
- Habersham, John, 1754-1799
- Letter from John Habersham to Benjamin Lincoln regarding the exchange of prisoners and the receipt of American prisoners that were being held in Savannah.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Collection of Revolutionary War Letters
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Lincoln, Benjamin, 1733-1810--Correspondence
Lincoln, Benjamin, 1733-1810
Habersham, John, 1754-1799
- Topical Subject:
- War, armed forces, and society
- Geographic Subject:
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783 and United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--American forces
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID: