Letter from William Skirving to William Moultrie
- Letter from William Skirving to William Moultrie
- Creator (Personal):
- Skirving, William
- Letter from William Skirving to William Moultrie regarding a shortage of men to defend South Carolina from the enemy, the issue of deserters, and the transport of British prisoners.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Collection of Revolutionary War Letters
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Moultrie, William, 1730-1805
Moultrie, William, 1730-1805--Correspondence
- Topical Subject:
- War, armed forces, and society
- Geographic Subject:
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783 and United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--American forces
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID: