Letter from Abraham Lott to Nathanael Greene
- Letter from Abraham Lott to Nathanael Greene
- Creator (Personal):
- Lott, Abraham, approximately 1714-1801
- Letter from Abraham Lott to Nathanael Greene regarding his poor health, family, and the current state of military affairs, including the enemy retreat from Charlestown, where their current strong holds are, and movements of companies of men.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Collection of Revolutionary War Letters
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Military service
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Correspondence
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Military leadership
Lott, Abraham, approximately 1714-1801
- Topical Subject:
- War, armed forces, and society
- Geographic Subject:
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783 and United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--American forces
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID: