Letter from Otho Holland Williams to Nathanael Greene
- Letter from Otho Holland Williams to Nathanael Greene
- Creator (Personal):
- Williams, Otho Holland, 1747-1794
- Letter from Otho Holland Williams to Nathanael Greene detailing his trip to Bath, the purchase of a tract of land in Maryland, and his wish to receive orders from General Greene.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Collection of Revolutionary War Letters
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Military service
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Correspondence
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Military leadership
- Topical Subject:
- War, armed forces, and society
- Geographic Subject:
- Williamsburg County (S.C.), United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783, and United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--American forces
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID: