Letter from William Heath to Nathanael Green
- Letter from William Heath to Nathanael Green
- Creator (Personal):
- Heath, William, 1737-1814
- Letter from William Heath to Nathanael Green regarding his opinions on two questions which Major General Greene has posed: whether he has the right to command and the justification of an officer complaining of injuries sustained while in military capacity.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Collection of Revolutionary War Letters
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Military service
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Correspondence
Greene, Nathanael, 1742-1786--Military leadership
Heath, William, 1737-1814--Correspondence
Heath, William, 1737-1814--Military service
Heath, William, 1737-1814
- Topical Subject:
- War, armed forces, and society
- Geographic Subject:
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783 and United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--American forces
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 600 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID: