091. Samuel Wragg Ferguson to F.R. Barker (Godmother) -- September 6th, 1855
- 091. Samuel Wragg Ferguson to F.R. Barker (Godmother) -- September 6th, 1855
- Creator (Personal):
- Heyward and Ferguson families, 1806-1923
- Letter from Samuel Wragg Ferguson from West Point to his godmother. Ferguson writes about finally settling in after his furlough and the pleasant time he had flirting with the girls before his drills and studies began, claiming "had I been in the neighborhood of Charleston people would have had me married a dozen times." 3p.
- Collection Title:
- Heyward and Ferguson Family Papers, 1806-1923
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- United States Military Academy--Students--19th century
Ferguson, Samuel Wragg, 1834-1917--Correspondence
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Mss 0092
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 700 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, Archival Master is a tiff.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2009, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: