A Happy New Year! / לשנה טובה תכתבו
- A Happy New Year! / לשנה טובה תכתבו
- Rosh Hashanah postcard with an excerpt of "Om Ani Homa," a portion of the Hoshanot recited during the celebration of Sukkot.
- Collection Title:
- William A. Rosenthall Judaica Collection - Postcards
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Prayer--Judaism, Rosh ha-Shanah cards, Jews--Social life and customs, Judaism--Customs and practices, Hoshanot, Sukkot, Lulav, Four species (Sukkot), and Etrog
- English and Hebrew
- Shelving Locator:
- Postcard Portfolio 08,cofc-war-postcard08-044
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned with Epson Perfection 4870 Photo, 800 ppi, 24-bit color. Archival tiff image available.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright status undetermined.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Special Collections, College of Charleston Libraries, 66 George Street, Charleston SC 29424.
- Admin ID: