Philip Simmons in his workshop.
- Philip Simmons in his workshop.
- Creator (Corporate):
- Avery Research Center for African American History and Culture
- Photograph of Philip Simmons in his workshop demonstrating techniques to a student.
- Collection Title:
- Philip Simmons Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Simmons, Philip, 1912-2009
Avery Research Center for African American History & Culture
- Topical Subject:
- Ironwork--South Carolina and Blacksmiths--South Carolina--Charleston
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Avery Photo Collection_10_45
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 1200 dpi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival masters are tiffs.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2014, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424
- Admin ID: