- Currency in the form of a cross. Created with puddle mold method of casting. Origin Katanga, Democratic Republic of the Congo (formerly Zaire).
- Collection Title:
- William McCarthy and Martin Barbeau Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Money--Katanga (Congo)--19th century
- Geographic Subject:
- Africa, Africa, Sub-Saharan, Africa, Central, Congo (Democratic Republic), and Katanga (Congo)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi; Nikon D80 camera; archival images in .tif and .nef formats.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: