- Three charms to ward off evil in the form of reptilian amulets. Origin Togo.
- Collection Title:
- Paul Craven, Jr. Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Material culture--Togo--20th century, Amulets--Togo--20th century, Charms--Togo--20th century, and Togo--Religion
- Geographic Subject:
- Africa, Sub-Saharan, Africa, West, Togo, and Africa, West--Social life and customs
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi; Nikon D80 camera; archival images in .tif and .nef formats.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: