- Batik depicting a woman holding a jar on her head and child on her back.
- Collection Title:
- Pan-African Art and Artifact Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Women in art, Dwellings in art, Animals in art, Batik, Children in art, and Resist-dyed textiles
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi; Nikon D80 camera; archival images in .tif and .nef formats.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: