- Wooden spoon
- Straight-handled dark wooden spoon with some variation in color; carving somewhat rough, handle thick; origin Dodoth people of Uganda.
- Collection Title:
- Joseph A. Towles Artifact Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Uganda--Civilization, Dodoth (African people), Africa, East, and Wooden spoons--Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Geographic Subject:
- Africa, Uganda, and Africa, Sub-Saharan
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi; Nikon D80 camera; archival images in .tif and .nef formats.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2009, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: