- Raffia basket
- Yellow, violet, and natural coiled raffia basket; repetitive geometric decorations in natural raffia within violet bands, edge is three rows of tightly woven material, plain underside; origin Uganda.
- Collection Title:
- Joseph A. Towles Artifact Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Uganda--Civilization, Art, Ugandan, Baskets--Africa, and Raffia
- Geographic Subject:
- Africa, Uganda, Africa, Sub-Saharan, and Africa, East
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi; Nikon D80 camera; archival images in .tif and .nef formats.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2009, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: