- Raffia doll in a ceremonial Sierra Leonian costume, holding the country's flag in one hand and a stick in the other. There is a round mirror on the front and back of the mask.
- Collection Title:
- Catherine and James Yatsco Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Dolls--Sierra Leone, Rites and ceremonies--Sierra Leone, and Costume--Sierra Leone
- Geographic Subject:
- Africa, Sub-Saharan, Africa, West, and Sierra Leone
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi; Nikon D80 camera; archival images in .tif and .nef formats.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: