- Children's doll
- A children's doll made with two pieces of wood that depict a mother and child wearing raffia skirts. It has yellow beads for earrings. Origin West Africa.
- Collection Title:
- Catherine and James Yatsco Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Africa, West--Social life and customs, Dolls--Africa, West, Toys--Africa, West, and Recreation--Africa, West
- Geographic Subject:
- Africa, Sub-Saharan and Africa, West
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi; Nikon D80 camera; archival images in .tif and .nef formats.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: