- Coins (Money)
- Six coins, three made of brass and three of nickel. The face side of each brass coin reads "Two cents; 1937" and the face side of each nickel coin reads "Two cents; 1941." Each face side depicts a palm tree, and each obverse reads "Republic of Liberia," depicting an elephant.
- Collection Title:
- Catherine and James Yatsco Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- Avery Research Center at the College of Charleston
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Geographic Subject:
- Liberia, Africa, Sub-Saharan, and Africa, West
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 dpi; Nikon D80 camera; archival images in .tif and .nef formats.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: