Temple Beth-El situated at corner of Seventy-Sixth Street and Fifth Avenue now occupied by Congregation Emanu-El
- Temple Beth-El situated at corner of Seventy-Sixth Street and Fifth Avenue now occupied by Congregation Emanu-El
- Black-and-white print illustration of the exterior of the former location of Temple Beth-El in New York. Reproduced from an etching by Ernest D. Roth. From Description of the new buildings being erected at 65th Street and Fifth Avenue by Congregation Emanu-El of the City of New York : consisting of Temple Emanu-El, Beth-El Chapel, Community House, published New York: Sherman & Lebair, Inc.
- Collection Title:
- William A. Rosenthall Judaica Collection - Prints and Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Temple Beth-El (New York, N.Y.)
Roth, Ernest David, 1879-1964
- Topical Subject:
- Synagogues--United States and Synagogues--New York (State)--New York
- Geographic Subject:
- New York (N.Y.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Print Portfolio 014,cofc-war-print14-041
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned with Epson Expression 10000 XL, 800 ppi, 24-bit color. Archival tiff image available.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2012, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: