["Lay not thine hand upon the lad…for now I know that thou fearest God"]
- ["Lay not thine hand upon the lad…for now I know that thou fearest God"]
- Creator (Personal):
- Feyen-Perrin and Payne
- Color engraving depicting the Binding of Isaac, as described in Genesis 22:12. Engraving by Albert Henry Payne after a painting by François-Nicolas-Augustin Feyen-Perrin. From The Holy Bible : containing the Old and New Testaments; with notes by the Rev. J. Brown; and extracts from the best biblical authors; revised and edited by the Rev. H. Philip; with a family register and fifty-seven coloured engravings, published London: James Hagger; Leipzig and Dresden: A. H. Payne.
- Collection Title:
- William A. Rosenthall Judaica Collection - Prints and Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Abraham (Biblical patriarch)
Isaac (Biblical patriarch)--Sacrifice
- Shelving Locator:
- Print Portfolio 19,cofc-war-print19-024
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned with Epson Expression 10000 XL, 600 ppi, 24-bit color. Archival tiff image available.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2012, The College of Charleston Libraries. All rights reserved. For more information contact The College of Charleston Library, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: