The Dreyfus Verdict
- The Dreyfus Verdict
- Black-and-white offset print reproduction of French army officer Alfred Dreyfus during his 1899 trial for treason. Published in the supplement to Harper's Weekly, No. 2230, September 16, 1899.
- Collection Title:
- William A. Rosenthall Judaica Collection - Prints and Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Dreyfus, Alfred, 1859-1935
Dreyfus, Alfred, 1859-1935--Trials, litigation, etc.
- Topical Subject:
- Jewish soldiers, Trials (Treason)--France, and Antisemitism--France
- Shelving Locator:
- Print Portfolio 08,cofc-war-print08-027
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned with Epson Expression 10000 XL, 600 ppi, 24-bit color. Archival tiff image available.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright status undetermined.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact Special Collections at the College of Charleston Libraries, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: