Dreyfus and Demange - the prisoner and his senior counsel during the first session of the court martial
- Dreyfus and Demange - the prisoner and his senior counsel during the first session of the court martial
- Black-and-white offset print reproduction of French army officer Alfred Dreyfus with his lawyer Edgar Demange during his 1899 trial for treason. Published in the September 2, 1899, edition of Harper's Weekly.
- Collection Title:
- William A. Rosenthall Judaica Collection - Prints and Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Dreyfus, Alfred, 1859-1935
Dreyfus, Alfred, 1859-1935--Trials, litigation, etc.
- Topical Subject:
- Jewish soldiers, Trials (Treason)--France, and Antisemitism--France
- Shelving Locator:
- Print Portfolio 08,cofc-war-print08-025
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- Scanned with Epson Expression 10000 XL, 600 ppi, 24-bit color. Archival tiff image available.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Copyright status undetermined.
- Access Information:
- For more information contact Special Collections at the College of Charleston Libraries, Charleston, SC 29424.
- Admin ID: