375. Receipt of monies received by Susan S. Keith from James B. Heyward -- 1840(?) -1873
- 375. Receipt of monies received by Susan S. Keith from James B. Heyward -- 1840(?) -1873
- Creator (Personal):
- Heyward and Ferguson families
- Receipt of monies received by Susan S. Keith from James B. Heyward as executor/trustee of the estate of Nathaniel Heyward. The receipts mostly depict interest from a bond bequeathed to Susan Keith in the will of Nathaniel Heyward. 30p.
- Collection Title:
- Heyward and Ferguson Family Papers, 1806-1923
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Heyward family
- Topical Subject:
- Plantation life--South Carolina
- Geographic Subject:
- United States--History--Civil War and 1861-1865
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Mss 0092
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 700 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, Archival Master is a tiff.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Special Collections, College of Charleston Libraries, 66 George Street, Charleston SC 29424.
- Admin ID: