198. Mortgage for personal property -- August 7, 1863
- 198. Mortgage for personal property -- August 7, 1863
- Creator (Personal):
- Heyward and Ferguson families, 1806-1923
- Mortgage for personal property between Susan S. Keith, William Henry Heyward and James B. Heyward using a slave named "John" as collateral. 3p. August 7, 1863.
- Collection Title:
- Heyward and Ferguson Family Papers, 1806-1923
- Contributing Institution:
- College of Charleston Libraries
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- Heyward family
- Topical Subject:
- Slavery--South Carolina
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- MSS 0092
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 700 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, Archival Master is a tiff.
- Internet Media Type:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Public domain.
- Access Information:
- For more information, contact Special Collections, College of Charleston Libraries, 66 George Street, Charleston SC 29424.
- Admin ID: