You selected Signal Book, Page 109 from the Charleston Signal Book, 1863. Click the Image Below to View It.
Charleston Signal Book, 1863
- Charleston Signal Book, 1863
- Creator (Personal):
- These images are from the Signal Book kept by Union Officer Ensign LaRue P Adams during the Siege of Charleston between August and September of 1863. Note: Some pages were not scanned because they were blank and contained no content or were ripped out and were therefore unavailable for digitization.
- Collection Title:
- Charleston Museum Collection
- Contributing Institution:
- The Charleston Museum Archives
- Media Type:
- Personal or Corporate Subject:
- United States. Navy. South Atlantic Blockading Squadron (1861-1865).
- Topical Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865, Charleston Harbor (S.C.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865, and Charleston (S.C.)--History--Siege, 1863
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 800 ppi, 24-bit depth, color, Epson Expression 10000XL, Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2011, The Charleston Museum Archives. All rights reserved. For more information contact The Charleston Museum, 360 Meeting Street, Charleston, SC 29403.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)