You selected Plate 22 from the The Study Book of Furniture and Furnishing. Click the Image Below to View It.
The Study Book of Furniture and Furnishing
- The Study Book of Furniture and Furnishing
- Creator (Personal):
- O'Kane, J.
- The Study Book of Furniture and Furnishing, Being a Series of Fifty Six Plates of Designs Showing Interiors, Cabinet-Work, Upholstery, and Sundries contains plates of detailed drawings of rooms, furniture, and interior ornamentation by a number of different architects and designers including Owen W. Davis, E. W. Poley, B.J. Talbert, W. Young, James Lamb, H.W. Batley, J.J. Stevenson, Thomas Harris, R.W. Edis, Henry S. Legg, E.W. Godwin, T.E. Collcutt, H. Henry, Maurice B. Adams, T. Cutler, and Walter Hensman. Published by J. O'Kane (New York).  p., 56 plates; 44 cm.
- Collection Title:
- Architecture Publications
- Contributing Institution:
- Historic Charleston Foundation
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Interior decoration--Pictorial works, Interior architecture--Pictorial works, Furniture--Designs and plans, Interior decoration--Designs and plans, Interior architecture--Designs and plans, and Furniture--Pictorial works
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 ppi, 24-bit depth color, HP Scanjet 4890. Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, Historic Charleston Foundation. All rights reserved. For more information contact Margaretta Childs Archives at HCF, P.O. Box 1120, Charleston, SC 29402.
- Admin ID:
- Admin ID (Page)