Historic Landmarks of Charleston, South Carolina: America's Most Historic City
- Historic Landmarks of Charleston, South Carolina: America's Most Historic City
- A guide to many points of historic interest in Charleston, presented as a sightseeing stroll or drive. Released through the Office of Port Development, City of Charleston. One folded sheet (6.25" x 24.5" folded to 6.25" x 3.5").
- Collection Title:
- Historic Charleston Foundation Monographs and Photographs
- Contributing Institution:
- Historic Charleston Foundation
- Media Type:
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)--Guidebooks and Charleston (S.C.)--Description and travel
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Shelving Locator:
- Date Digital:
- Digitization Specifications:
- 300 ppi, 24-bit depth color, HP Scanjet 4890. Archival Masters are tiffs.
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, Historic Charleston Foundation. All rights reserved. For more information contact Margaretta Childs Archives at HCF, P.O. Box 1120, Charleston, SC 29402.
- Admin ID: