After the Great Earthquake, 9:54 pm, August 31, 1886: Earthquake Views, Charleston, S.C.
- After the Great Earthquake, 9:54 pm, August 31, 1886: Earthquake Views, Charleston, S.C.
- Souvenir booklet containing photographs of the aftermath of the Charleston Earthquake of 1886, featuring the damage done to buildings. Published by Walker, Evans & Cogswell (Charleston, S.C.), 1886. Photographs by Heliotype Printing Co., Boston, Mass.  leaves of plates, 12 x 20 cm.
- Collection Title:
- After the Great Quake: Earthquake Views
- Contributing Institution:
- Historic Charleston Foundation
- Media Type:
- Topical Subject:
- Earthquakes--South Carolina--Charleston, Historic buildings--Earthquake effects--South Carolina--Charleston, and Charleston Earthquake, S.C., 1886
- Geographic Subject:
- Charleston (S.C.)--History--19th century and Charleston (S.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.
- S.C. County:
- Charleston County (S.C.)
- Date Digital:
- Copyright Status Statement:
- Digital image copyright 2010, Historic Charleston Foundation. All rights reserved. For more information contact Margaretta Childs Archives at HCF, P.O. Box 1120, Charleston, SC 29402.
- Admin ID: